HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Shit man.

Dude. I wish I was in austarlia right now man id be ovber and throw back some fucking good spirits.

But fucking, keep on rolling man. Bitches don't last forever. You'll find yourself someone good, like Vilewoman here, ro SilentRealm.
Good people.
Keep on going man. It hurts right now but it aINT gona last man.

Shit man.

Dude. I wish I was in austarlia right now man id be ovber and throw back some fucking good spirits.

But fucking, keep on rolling man. Bitches don't last forever. You'll find yourself someone good, like Vilewoman here, ro SilentRealm.
Good people.
Keep on going man. It hurts right now but it aINT gona last man.

Awww well ain't you my new favorite person :lol:

I know.. who are you GFaD?

hang on.. not trying to steal from Gaz' moment here.. you can add me to msn if you feel like chatting Gaz, not that I'd be on the priorities list lol, but you know, the offer is there!

p.s. - just looked at GFaD's myspace.. 17 and knows how to flatter the ladies already.. lol

oh fuck dude, sorry to hear that, although i dont drink, alcohole, but when i drink somethin eles, i'll drink for u to get better \m/

if it makes u feel better, some drunk driver ran over my dad yesterday and hes still on the operation till now, the fucked up part that got me sooooo fuckin mad is the driver ran away and dont know who the hell is he/she. :(

Happy Australia Day everyone!! Even though it's late.

And to Gaz, shit that is harsh dude! Never know what to say but i'm sure ya will eventually get past it man!

Just like GFaD said, quote: "bitches don' last forever." That is so true.

Take it easy dude!