happy b-day you aus bastard!

hahaha cheers bro! don't worry, i'll be in canada within a couple of years, that's a promise. :headbang:

rofl, real Aussie's don't drink fosters :p

as for me, i've been off the booze for 5 weeks. needed a break from it cause i've been inundated with uni work. final year law is killer! in saying that, i hope all you drinkers on here smash down a few beers or bourbons or whatever for me! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

thanks again bro :D

hahaha cheers bro! don't worry, i'll be in canada within a couple of years, that's a promise. :headbang:

rofl, real Aussie's don't drink fosters :p

as for me, i've been off the booze for 5 weeks. needed a break from it cause i've been inundated with uni work. final year law is killer! in saying that, i hope all you drinkers on here smash down a few beers or bourbons or whatever for me! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

thanks again bro :D

Happy birthday man!

Ach well, go on, one cannot hurt... :) Did have one for you, one for me because I like the idea of drinking for others.

So Aussies don't drink Fosters, they just leave them for gullible foreigners... That raises the whole of the Aussie population a few points in my books. I don't like Fosters much myself...