Happy birthday baby Jesus!!!

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Well . . . not yet.

I just put the new Trans Siberian Orchestra in for the first time. It's called 'The Lost Christmas Eve'. Today it snowed for the first time this year (the first snow I've seen in 2 years), so the wife and I just broke this CD out.

If anybody wants GOOD christmas music, you need all three of TSO's christmas CDs. Some of you will think I'm gay, but I'm really just a very merry fellow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'll have to check that out then, Christmas music rocks. Although Jingle Bell Rock started a trend to make really shitty Christmas songs (even though it's not too bad itself).

gay = yuo

TSO was started by some of the Savatage guys. It now includes Alex Skolnick and Al Pitrelli (among about 400 others). I've also seen them live twice. If you can listen to their stuff around Christmas-time without breaking out into a jolly ol' smile, you're straighter than me.

Maze_Manger.gif

do it.

If you ever have the chance to see the Australian Pink Floyd... you absolutely positively must do it. Best show I've ever seen in my life. Same with Neil Young. I mean, I go to plenty black and death metal shows... and Young would have blown them away in heaviness. That man can rock.

TSO manages to make xmas even gayer than it already is. Sometimes I listen to my TSO CD's back to back with Andrew Lloyd Webber and Nightwish. :kickass: