happy birthday CT!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
...and if you don't believe me, check the forums page yourself. it's CT's birthday, and CT is 37. and CT lives in california...
thebday.gif
mmm cake...

ct_thrash said:
ha! i should have put chrome in the kitchen making cheesecake for this glorious day!
Yeah, tell silent bob to get in there and whip up one of those marble cheesecakes! Are you two ever gonna come back down here? It's lonesome, I have no one to go to shows with :yell:

I know when I moved to Australia I missed Texas....but I came BACK! Now I'm stuck, hehe. I work in Irving and I live right at Marsh and 635 if that brings back memories for ya.....Chrome have a brother? :tickled:

Losers eh? hehe Well, do you....have any friends? lol Australia....um..met a guy on the net, he came up here to see me, and I went back to Sydney with him. I was in school there but things between he and I just didn't work so I came home after a few months.

don't have any metalhead friends back home. but...*cough* there's a guy that works at the movie trading company on beltline road (across from the irving mall), who looks like anders friden:loco:

he always looked lonely when i saw him lol