HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS (and me)

Happy birthday Jonas! Coudn't write before because yesterday I hadn't access to internet...
No need to say how great you are!
Keep on the good work and don't worry, bright days will come!

PS. Happy Birthday to all the others!

Originally posted by Jonas Renkse
Thanks people! We were travelling home from the festival we'd played the night before, but the guys sang for me in the car so I'm pretty satisfied with my birthday (except that Anders sang with a death-metal voice).

Nice to see you here, Jonas! It's cool for the fans to have some kind of direct contact with their *cough* idols.

Opeth are supposed to be coming to Australia soon... I trust you'll be joining them?

Thanks people! We were travelling home from the festival we'd played the night before, but the guys sang for me in the car so I'm pretty satisfied with my birthday (except that Anders sang with a death-metal voice).

Nice way to celebrate your birthday!
You should see the big smile on my face in this moment after i read your first post!!!!I'm so happy!!!

... the guys sang for me in the car so I'm pretty satisfied with my birthday (except that Anders sang with a death-metal voice).

when its my birthday im gonna force my whole family to sing it in death metal voices!!!!
really cool to see your reply jonas!!!:)