Happy Birthday Kupshi ...

035.gif

Thanks everyone. My birthday weekend was spent in Oberhausen, Germany at the Ultima Ratio Fest. The Fest was on the 3rd, but I stayed there on the 4th too. Fest was good, saw a bunch of bands including Moonsorrow, Korpiklaani, Skyforger, Eluveitie, Heidevolk, Minas Morgul, Wolfchant, Waylander, Suidakra, Thronar and Helrunar. I was having fun until the end of the night when I started getting sick (I think it was the shitty cold pizza they were selling) and ended up crappin and pukin all night. Oh well. Still had fun hanging out with all my European friends and hanging out backstage with the Moonsorrow and Skyforger guys.

Just sitting in Atlanta now waiting for my flight back to Phoenix.

Thanks everyone. My birthday weekend was spent in Oberhausen, Germany at the Ultima Ratio Fest. The Fest was on the 3rd, but I stayed there on the 4th too. Fest was good, saw a bunch of bands including Moonsorrow, Korpiklaani, Skyforger, Eluveitie, Heidevolk, Minas Morgul, Wolfchant, Waylander, Suidakra, Thronar and Helrunar. I was having fun until the end of the night when I started getting sick (I think it was the shitty cold pizza they were selling) and ended up crappin and pukin all night. Oh well. Still had fun hanging out with all my European friends and hanging out backstage with the Moonsorrow and Skyforger guys.

Just sitting in Atlanta now waiting for my flight back to Phoenix.

Don't know how you do it....but good for you. :headbang: Happy Bday.