happy birthday |ngenius!! - aka: for he's a jolly good robot

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
yes, that time of year has come. nature is in full bloom, crows sing their merry songs on tropical trees and everywhere you look there's wrinkled old ladies asking you for help to cross the street.
what does that mean? it means that this very day, 22 years ago, a catalan robot was brought into the world, and never ever left it again - except for that one-week pleasuretrip to saturn.

so drop your weapons, let go of your grudges, forfeit all fights and :hotjump: with me to the tune of a spanish birthday song i don't even know.

rahvin. (down with the flu - as if that explains anything)

phearts.gif

*°*°*°*°* happy birthday!! *°*°*°*°*

Feliz Cumpleaños Manolo, -Las Mañanitas.mp3- eres el saco de tuercas más agradable que he conocido

:headbang: :headbang: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOD CATALAN! :headbang: :headbang:

May many more years come to the good catalan robot and let it be known there are no kinder robots than you :)

Bien, bien, finalmente mi colega italiano cumplió su amenaza, eh? (You're the one who study foreign languages, aren't you?). Thanx Rahvinote.

Rei, what can I say? Can't stop loving you, if only you were closer...

Sunjammer, dunno who are you, but if you're a girl, let me love you. Otherwise, you're perfectly allowed to step forward and make me a present, I tell you.

Ufff, ufff, bombero rojo, californian surfer and mousewings, my catalan heart of steel (I'm a robot, after all)... no, no... er... my soul.... er.... no... my best wishes... I mean... THANX!

Thanatos: Gracias, hago lo que puedo, pero aún te debo ese e-mail! No dejes que se me olvide! Las mexicanas están buenas? (Simple curiosidad) Y qué leches son las mañanitas? No estoy puesto en materia cumpleañera... Mis tuercas y yo estamos a sus pies, muchachote!

Mel: Glad to see you back, I actually appreciate your wishes in my language, but what about the catalan? You should learn both languages, a smart girl like you can manage it! I missed you. :D And you don't come back alone, good to see again the man who opened the doors of the Transatlantic the past year. Thanx!

|ngenius (Appreciated in the four corners of the worldmap)

yes, happy err... what is it called in robot language? happy assembling day? happy os-installing-day?
:)

@Vulture: "Happy birthday", I guess... Robots are (even) more stupid than humans sometimes, so we didn't think about a better name, hehe. Thanx, it's a pleasure to receive the wishes from an old memeber like you (AND WHERE ARE THE GIFTS?!?! I NEED GERMAN GIRLS, VULTURE, C'MON! LET ME TASTE THEM! :loco: )

|ngenius (No presents, no gifts... but I bought a new CD-recorder, at last!)

Edit: 750 posts, it's a chupi number, isn't it?