HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORMAN....\m/

savascream said:
Thanks! I am now 30 and still the youngest in the band. LOL!
What you're trying to say we're old? Fuck you and Happy B-day! You share my Dad's B-day and similar habits.................................

Steve

Oh Happy B-Lated dude. I thought it was on Saturday. So whats the party for? You get no special treatment on Saturday its not your birthday LOL

So how fucked up can we get Norm on saturday!! I'll bring the Jager!!!

And we really need some live entertainment damnit, look how many musician friends we all have and nada, damn!!! its a shame!!

Bear

Bear said:
Oh Happy B-Lated dude. I thought it was on Saturday. So whats the party for? You get no special treatment on Saturday its not your birthday LOL

So how fucked up can we get Norm on saturday!! I'll bring the Jager!!!

And we really need some live entertainment damnit, look how many musician friends we all have and nada, damn!!! its a shame!!

Bear

I couldn't very well throw a Wednesday Birthday party... that would've been lame! Everyone is invited!! Anytime after 4:00. Bring Booze and Hookers!! I hope those aren't the same habits I share with your dad Steve. LOL!!

Norm

God...for a second there I spaced out and thought "Darkness Has Come" was your title for one of our new songs! I guess the fact that it's 2 AM has something to do with it. I pretty much learned the whole "And So It Burns" album for my audition 4 years ago, that song included. How soon I forget! ;)

Speaking of songs...break out yer pencil 'cause..."You Got Another Song Comin'" on Tuesday. ha ha ha

Thanks everyone & a big thanks to everyone that showed up for the party! I filled a gigantic super hefty bag full of empty beer bottles. It took me forever to drag that heavy motherfucker to the curb. Definitely my best party to date. Now I just need to plan the next one. by the way the last of you drunkards were out at 4:30. LOL! The only casualty was a spilled coke on one of my shelving units. no damage. :whew: My blender ended up in the back yard?!?! Go figure. LOL!! Anyway, thanks again!

savascream said:
Thanks everyone & a big thanks to everyone that showed up for the party! I filled a gigantic super hefty bag full of empty beer bottles. It took me forever to drag that heavy motherfucker to the curb. Definitely my best party to date. Now I just need to plan the next one. by the way the last of you drunkards were out at 4:30. LOL! The only casualty was a spilled coke on one of my shelving units. no damage. :whew: My blender ended up in the back yard?!?! Go figure. LOL!! Anyway, thanks again!

Don't look at me...any coke I spilled was snorted right back up. (Definitely a "JUST KIDDING"...don't wanna see that on Blabbermouth in 5 minutes...ha ha ha).

But, seriously, you know your party was such a success because of that killer Hornsby's cider I brought. ;) I will make sure I bring some to your next party, and in the meantime will see if they sell it at COSTCO!!!!