HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rotting Flesh!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
:wave: I would just like to wish a Happy Birthday to Linda!

It was great to finally meet you at PPUSA this year, and you are very sweet for someone with a name like 'Rotting Flesh'. :ill:

heh heh

I hope you have a great Birthday weekend Linda! STAY TRUE!!! STAY METAL!!!

:kickass:

~Hoyt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and many more. I know we have never meet but once you come to this forum it becomes like family, and i hope to meet all of you at PPVII this year.

party-smiley-050.gif

party-smiley-015.gif

party-smiley-029.gif

Hoyt...you have quite a good memory hon, so glad i met you too.... thanks guys.. you are all too sweet... i have not been on here in quite a while.. heard a lot has been going on. Kim K had a bday last Monday too.... Happy Bday Kimmy..... Sagis rule.... lol

Rider of Theli said:
:wave: I would just like to wish a Happy Birthday to Linda!

It was great to finally meet you at PPUSA this year, and you are very sweet for someone with a name like 'Rotting Flesh'. :ill:

LOL!!

She is......remarkably nice...for someone with that nickname. :D

Happy birthday, Linda! You rule!

Happy belated birthday to Kim K, too. The world needs more excellent dirt-pudding makers like you! :tickled:

Happy Birthday girl !! You rock babe !! Sorry I was late replying. I have been at a B-day party myself as my nephew just turned nine. Hope to see you soon. I am sure my schedule will not be so complicated in the near future.

Bryant

Happy Belated Birthday! Can't wait until we finally get a chance to hang out again! Preferably someplace warm -- it snowed here in NYC today. :yuk:

Steph