Happy birthday salycilic (shower the n00b with wub, all of ya!)

hyena

counterclockwise
Apr 13, 2002
-
I'm having one of these famed moments of sillyness, and since I just realized that our newest member, salicylic, was born today (it's 00:10 am on April 16th) I think we should convince him/her to stick around by way of a nice b-day thread. Happy happy 20th and welcome, please don't go away even if we're scary and we have a penchant for inside jokes!

(and no, it's not a fake account, before any of you ask.)

:D

Hehe, thank you :)

Actually i was about to introduce myself in the newbie thread but something logged me out :erk:
I've been into DT for about 5 years, found my way to the board a month ago. The forum is kind of hard to get into, most of your threads has 500+ posts (!)

happy birthday! *showers salicylic*
doublehead.txt

Ah, no Salicylic, this forum is easy to get into because of the friendly people and... well, that's it, but it's plenty. ;) So welcome, happy birthday, and congratulations on having a rather spiffing avatar. Allow me to take this opportunity to invite you to reveal many personal details about yourself on the "Thorough Survey" thread, and to pour your heart out on the "How Do You Feel" thread, both personal favourites of mine, and you'll have people fawning over you (in a good way) in no time.

:wave:

rahvin said:
happy b-day, salycilic! :) some semi-regulars who have never got their own birthday thread are probably coming after you with pointed objects right now. :wave:
rahvin: birthdays are overrated

salicilic: happy birrrrrrrthday to you anyway. :wave:

Thanks everyone!

Im pretty sure I'll stick around, been looking for an excuse to work on my english vocabulary.