Happy Birthday sir Royal Eddie and K_A!

Wow someone cares... I'm so touched by this I'll have to burst into tears...!!! lol no not really but yay! :D 17 is a shitty age, though. you don't get anything new, still a full year for legal alcoholic beverages and no new driving licences to get...

Happy Birthday and 17 doesn't suck half as much as turning 23 and needing a real job....Happy Birthday anyway!

Yea, I wasn't planning on being drunk on monday and then hungover on turesday, that's just wrong :lol: We're having this private party in 2 weeks celebrating the birthdays of me and two of my friends (all born in September, so it's close enough :lol: ), so gotta save some partying for that :p

Happy Birthday and 17 doesn't suck half as much as turning 23 and needing a real job....Happy Birthday anyway!

Yea well if I go to the army at 19, then go to some university or shit at 20, and there's no university in my town whatsoever, so I'll have to move, I'm going to need a real job at 20...

Happy birthday sir Royal Eddie!

Hyvää syntymäpäivää K_A! Jos olisit tyttö vois sanoa että olet kauneimmillasia, mutta pojat ei valitettavasti saa mitään :D

Happy Birthday guys!

@KA: I've always loved the left part of your sig. the bend at the end just makes me go "damn" like i can feel it, or something. haha sorry if i'm being weird :p

Happy Birthday guys!

@KA: I've always loved the left part of your sig. the bend at the end just makes me go "damn" like i can feel it, or something. haha sorry if i'm being weird :p

lol I like it too, that's why I have it in my sig!! :D It was the sig of a mod on another forum, so I kinda stole it but oh well... :lol:

Most of my good memories are from when I was 17 years old. :kickass:

On Topic: Happy birthday fags! Now, both of you can suck my cawk.

Really? Nothing too spectacular to me yet... :erk: And about sucking your cawk, umm... Sure. If you're in the neighbourhood, I'd be glad if you stopped by :lol: