Happy Birthday Swany!

Excuse me, there was a thread of this EXACT same topic one year ago today... plz search first b4 u post anything...
i hate 2 read pointless posts
it wastes my life

p.s. i was kidding
read my response on the second page of 'pointless complaining about pointless threads' lol thats my real stance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SWANSON!

Excuse me, there was a thread of this EXACT same topic one year ago today... plz search first b4 u post anything...
i hate 2 read pointless posts
it wastes my life

p.s. i was kidding
read my response on the second page of 'pointless complaining about pointless threads' lol thats my real stance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SWANSON!

Mr. Swanson?

You'll get beat up for that!

Happy Day Of Birth Swany! Hope you have fun and get some Vinyl!

I'll raise a glass for you tonight!

Well I was working but I´m still on time to wish you a verry happy last hour of your birthday!And lots of happy and healthy years to come! Andddd also three big bday kisses from me!!

zwar bißchen verspätet, aber aus dem tiefsten herzen: wünsche Dir das allerbeste zum geburtstag und daß Dir die welt zu füßen liegt!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're such a lovely bunch of folks! :loco: :)
Thank you all very, very,very much, I really appreciate your kind words! <3 The kata-family, just too adorable... <3

And yes, I partied hard... at a concert, or - as I prefer to say :p - some bands played for me *lawl* ... ...now my neck aches :Smug: