Happy Birthday Trixxi!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Our beloved king of sleaze metal will have his anniversary on Sunday, so let's wish him the best all the way down under.

g025.gif

Holy hell hehe, thanks for that everyone!! Now for the funny part...

It's actually not my birthday! Hehe. My birthday was the 12th October, I think because of the whole Australia & USA putting the date/month the opposite way around MySpace confused it as December 10th so I was quite stunned to find a page full of birthday comments on there in the middle of Decemeber! Hehe.

Thanks anyway though guys!! Haha. :headbang:

It's actually not my birthday! Hehe. My birthday was the 12th October, I think because of the whole Australia & USA putting the date/month the opposite way around MySpace confused it as December 10th so I was quite stunned to find a page full of birthday comments on there in the middle of Decemeber! Hehe.

:lol:

:lol: Well at least you know we're thinking of you!

Happy (two months late) birthday!:wave:

Ha ha ha well I suppose it is a very belated Happy Birthday then. :lol:

Bryant

Damn calendar set :p Why can't everybody be civilized and use dd/mm/yy, celsius, kilograms and meters? :heh:

We use dd/mm/yy, celsius, kilograms and meters in Australia! When I went to America I was confused about the size of drinks because it was all written in ounces or something instead of mL. I don't even know what ounces are!!! And farenheit confuses me too...