HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILEWOMAN!!!!!!!!

there have been so many birthdays here recently. Did all your parents conceive in summer? :p

perhaps we need a birthday thread or something

happy birthday.

Thanks everyone! You guys are awesome. <3s
Don't know how happy I am about it, keep getting further into my 30's, yay!

HAPPPY B-DAY BIG SISSSSSSSSSSSS <3333

although im suppose to do that thread *cough* basterd *cough*

Thanks little bro <3<3<3
It's ok, he's my metal son :)
By the way, you going to Soilwork tonight kiddo? It was moved because of the fire @ the El Ray...the show is still on, just @ Sunshine

i was nearly gonna post this Saturday our time, but thought 'way too early, better wait' then you buggers all beat me by the time i could make it back here!!!

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA!!!!! hope you have a very metal day!

xoxo

i previously stated in another thread that I was out of happy birthday wishes, but happy birthday. We do need a birthday thread, though...

i was nearly gonna post this Saturday our time, but thought 'way too early, better wait' then you buggers all beat me by the time i could make it back here!!!
xoxo

So let me get this straight. As i write here in wintry Colorado, it's 12:30pm on Monday. But in Austrailia it's the middle of night on either Tuesday or Sunday? And it's summer?

Ugh.. boggles the mind really.

So let me get this straight. As i write here in wintry Colorado, it's 12:30pm on Monday. But in Austrailia it's the middle of night on either Tuesday or Sunday? And it's summer?

Ugh.. boggles the mind really.

Where in Colorado are you? I just moved from there a few years ago. I was in the Springs. In New Mexico now.

Oh, I drank till I passed out. :kickass::kickass:
Watched Wrath of Norsemen on my new LCD-HDTV (booyah!)
Basically just had a kickass weekend! :heh: