Happy Birthday Zach!

Sorry hon, you'll have to wait for your present! ;)

Much love to the birthday boy *hugs* :D

xxx

Ok, I'm at work so I might as well make an epic response, but first thanks again so much everyone... it's great :)

Everyone's favorite forumer is one year older today. Have a good one!

<3 Yas

Everyone's favorite? Hahaha *looks at razoredge*. Well no matter, this day kicks too much ass already. Thanks for remembering (or having myspace remind you hehehe)!

He's probably dead already from alcohol poisoning.

Happy birthday Zach!!111zsomg

I think this is actually the weekend i'm going to stay sober and get some rest. God, i am getting old :lol:

Have a good one. \m/

I don't think it's even my birthday anymore where you are haha, but thanks bro!

Happy birthday Zach! :kickass:

LASSE!!! Thanks you crazy-ass finn. Lookin' forward to some epic chats soon... we'll have to get one where you can partake man. they've been rather sparse as of late... stupid people and their real lives :lol:

Happy birthday, man :)

Thanks Jax, always appreciated :) Hope all is well with you!!

Sorry hon, you'll have to wait for your present! ;)

Much love to the birthday boy *hugs* :D

xxx

*feigns ignorance* but you GAVE me my present already :) Thanks for the call babes... first birthday call for me. *hugs*

Oh, hell, I didn't know it was your birthday. Fucker. :lol:

Spanky!

Send me a bottle of XI and we'll call it good :lol:
But more angry than the ruination eh? Jesus, i'm going to have to find some of that QUICK!!! And get about a case of it.

Happy birthday! :headbang:

Thansk brother... i may use some of my dollars for the quo vadis dvd. Big thanks for the heads up on that one... that band fucking slays dude.

Again.. thanks so much everyone!

PICT0586.jpg

PICT0591.jpg

The logo is a bit fucked up, but no big deal... still one of the coolest cakes I've ever had :kickass: