Happy Birthday...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
... to PAUL STANLEY!!!!!

53 today, Happy Birthday champ!!!! I've been having a few celebratory drinks and crankin' his 1978 solo album followed by some classic Paul Stanley tracks from Killers, Asylum, Animalize and Hot In The Shade...

And tonight I will be hittin the town to celebrate! Everyone will think I'm crazy when I'm on my own drinkin saying "Yeah I'm out celebrating Paul Stanley from KISS' birthday!" haha!

A few years ago at work one of the girls decided we'd have a special morning tea because it was Madonna's birthday. Nobody complained though.

I had a great night! Thanks Paul!!!

Went out to some club for $1 and $2 bourbons, great price, then off to the strippers. It was all for you Paul, all for you. I even requested KISS at that first club and said to play it for Paul Stanley's birthday. But they didn't play it because it was an alternative club (hence why I left to go to Dallas Dancers where they play Sic Vikki, Vain, Shotgun Messiah, King Kobra, Stryper, Bulletboys, Motley, Poison, Ratt, etc.), and I think she thought I was weird when I requested it too.