HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR 2008

Shmu

To Bored To Live
Jul 11, 2006
Grc
Have a great fucking one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay metal :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

PS : Im drunk as hell

The neighbors were lighting off fireworks. I didn't bother raising the window-blinds to see them, but I heard them.
Now they're just drunk and making lots of noise... at 3:45 AM. I can hear them from inside their house through my bedroom wall pretty clearly. Why do drunk people feel the need to shout for casual conversation?

The neighbors were lighting off fireworks. I didn't bother raising the window-blinds to see them, but I heard them.
Now they're just drunk and making lots of noise... at 3:45 AM. I can hear them from inside their house through my bedroom wall pretty clearly. Why do drunk people feel the need to shout for casual conversation?
my dorm overlooked a bunch of houses on the street next to the building and every weekend we could hear the people in the houses drunk as hell screaming. one night i listened to a really intense fight. one guy screaming, other people convincing him not to go after some dude, glass breaking, more screaming ... good ol' pittsburgh...