Happy Independence Day

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Happy 4th everyone!

Have a fun and safe holiday. I'll lift my glass to all of you here at the Milano forum and to all the great minds and brave, heroic souls who came before us to form this great nation. :kickass: We are blessed to be living here. :worship:

Peace!

Hell yea we are...thanks man.

My brother in law invested in commercial grade fireworks for his house tonight this should be interesting...:D

Oh praise be to mighty Allah, give us strength in the fight against The Great Satan and it's infidel horde etc etc ..............

Naaah, bollocks to that, fuck Allah the Bumwipe, I hope you all have a fucking mental party, it's your duty as free men. Cheers!!
L:kickass:

TheAssMaster said:
Oh praise be to mighty Allah, give us strength in the fight against The Great Satan and it's infidel horde etc etc ..............

Naaah, bollocks to that, fuck Allah the Bumwipe, I hope you all have a fucking mental party, it's your duty as free men. Cheers!!
L:kickass:

Jealous!

Friend'a mine had some killer fireworks. He blew off $1000 worth of shit. One of the displays fell off its base and fired into the tree over us, and this grotesque fat woman got singed. Its ok, she's all right. She was given some Ben & Jerry's and calmed right down.

Jurched