Happy Memorial day...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
As a son of a ww2 vet I celebrate this holiday every year. To honor or troops present and past I am having a bar b q in Austin at my friends house. What are we going to eat you ask?? Let's see what I am cooking as of 5 am this morning.
30 pounds or Brisket
25 pounds of ribs
2 texas stuff chicken about 8 pounds
White and sweet potatos
Corn on the grill
bakes beans
Soda-Beer and more beer.
I'll take pictures for ya'll. on another note.
Rehearsals are going great. I hope to meet a bunch of you people and have a beer or two. HAve a safe and happy holiday.

Buzzard said:
As a son of a ww2 vet I celebrate this holiday every year. To honor or troops present and past I am having a bar b q in Austin at my friends house. What are we going to eat you ask?? Let's see what I am cooking as of 5 am this morning.
30 pounds or Brisket
25 pounds of ribs
2 texas stuff chicken about 8 pounds
White and sweet potatos
Corn on the grill
bakes beans
Soda-Beer and more beer.
I'll take pictures for ya'll. on another note.
Rehearsals are going great. I hope to meet a bunch of you people and have a beer or two. HAve a safe and happy holiday.

That sounds like you had an awesome BBQ!!! I had to go to an open house with my girlfriend and ate shitty roast beef sandwiches with NO beer:yuk: !!! See you at Ten Bells Billy:headbang:

Nope. 30 May is memorial day, I think VE day was/is 8 May?

Memorial day in the US is a day to pay respects to fallen soldiers from past/current wars. Then we have Veterans day to honor the folks still serving.