Happy New Year

I've been in the new year for 14 hours and 21 minutes (yes, that means it's 2:21pm here :rolleyes: ) ;)

Happy new year to all those still waiting (about 3 &1/2 hours in the USA, no? (Eastern time of course)).

Oh what the hell, happy new year to everyone else too. :)

yes, your right 3.5hours left. i must listen to a bunch of music starting from now. starting with.....metallica - to live is to die and orion. hey i don't need your bitching

the new year has arrived here since 3 and a half hours.....

Happy new year to all of you! :)
and let's hope that the board will find it's balance again... :eek:

Fuck the new year, is a goddamn fucking number, damn you are all just too dumb weee some idiot say time starts 2000 years ago and we are celebrating his stupidity by being more stupid than him!!! get over it. I hate this new year spirits with all the resolution you will forget about it before january ends and remember that you failed after xmas of 200, is stupid to wait for the end of the year to make comitments to yourself, is stupid to show people you love them only on xmas or their birthday you are all hypocrite idiots i hope you all die this year.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Fuck the new year, is a goddamn fucking number, damn you are all just too dumb weee some idiot say time starts 2000 years ago and we are celebrating his stupidity by being more stupid than him!!! get over it. I hate this new year spirits with all the resolution you will forget about it before january ends and remember that you failed after xmas of 200, is stupid to wait for the end of the year to make comitments to yourself, is stupid to show people you love them only on xmas or their birthday you are all hypocrite idiots i hope you all die this year.

I don't make resolutions, or believe it is a "magical" day - it's just another day. There is nothing wrong with "going with the flow" once in a while - no harm done. You don't have to believe in it - just go with it. But if not - I'll still wish you a Happy New Year anyways.

ahhhhhh fuck! it's not even new year here and my parent already want me to go to sleep.

Would anyone else like to wish Misanthrope a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just another number huh, like no. of posts, no. of intelligent conversations etc, etc. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Oh my god you worthless peice of shit. this put me over the edge. what are you gonna start some rebellion against new years now? :lol: dude just fuckin let it go. quit puting up arguments which are so fuckin dumb. like metalman said, go with the fuckin flow once in awhile. you dont have to be one of those worthless peices of shit who are against everything that anything stands for. fuck you. try to have a fuckin good time once in awhile for fucks sake!

Over an hour into the new year...nothing feels different. Well, I do after the few(rare) drinks I had earlier. Let's just hope this year will be a lot better than the last. I don't think it could be much worse. *knocks on wood*

Happy New Year all, especially Misanthrope!

I agree with SentencedToBurn. Sometimes you just have to have fun and try to forget that you hate everyone.

Oh my god you worthless peice of shit. this put me over the edge. what are you gonna start some rebellion against new years now? dude just fuckin let it go. quit puting up arguments which are so fuckin dumb. like metalman said, go with the fuckin flow once in awhile. you dont have to be one of those worthless peices of shit who are against everything that anything stands for. fuck you. try to have a fuckin good time once in awhile for fucks sake!

Hehehehe, i have a great time around this forum believe me. Boy you really analized me, i know understand myself im against everything that stands for. lmao. you fucking idiot get this crap out of my face, you both need to stop bitting on your fucking tongues and start having a good times besides of what i think or say, you just about respond to everything i say and fall in the trap each time, you tell me i need to have a good time because i put you over the edge? You fucking idiot putting people over the edge is my idea of fun.

And btw how about i dress in goth clothes and put on a cap? would you be back on the edge and drop from it again? or do i need to remember you that nothing fucking matters and the internet is worthless and that you should mind your bussiness and ignore my post if they bother you?

Misanthrope...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know where to start.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lach.gif