Happy New Year!

No resolutions? What heck?

I'll start.
I want to try and be less connected to my phone. I think smartphones are awesome, but this whole culture of it being OKAY to just stop talking to someone in a social situation and just zone out into your phone is WHACK.
Having a kid has woken me up to this, its a great slap in the face when my son just grabs the phone out of my hand and babbles incoherently...like "Dad what the heck man im trying to play with you here" hits me right in the feels.

I'll start.
I want to try and be less connected to my phone. I think smartphones are awesome, but this whole culture of it being OKAY to just stop talking to someone in a social situation and just zone out into your phone is WHACK.
Having a kid has woken me up to this, its a great slap in the face when my son just grabs the phone out of my hand and babbles incoherently...like "Dad what the heck man im trying to play with you here" hits me right in the feels.

Posted from my iPhone.

I know what you mean.

I'll start.

Posted from my blazing fast Nexus 4.

Fixed it.

Speaking of smartphones, and in an aptly off-topic manner; I'm about to order iNew's V3 model, which is a cheap Chinese smart phone with impressive specs and reviews.