Happy New Years....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
.....to all, esp. those of you I know in the real world, you know them as "Thraxdude," "Alexstomp," Jdelpi," and "Bassfellow," and even though I've never personally met her "Bratprincess!" :OMG: It's 2005!!!! Whatever sucked in 2004, let it be gone. Whatever brings you happiness, let it flow in 05.

P.S. Extra happy New Years to DumbBomb!!! Good luck with Nerve Damage and the New Years Gig tonight at the Skat-A-Way :headbang:

TD said:
.....to all, esp. those of you I know in the real world, you know them as "Thraxdude," "Alexstomp," Jdelpi," and "Bassfellow," and even though I've never personally met her "Bratprincess!" :OMG: It's 2005!!!! Whatever sucked in 2004, let it be gone. Whatever brings you happiness, let it flow in 05.

P.S. Extra happy New Years to DumbBomb!!! Good luck with Nerve Damage and the New Years Gig tonight at the Skat-A-Way :headbang:

Fuck you! Dont say happy new years to me!!

Just kidding dude. Happy new years! May you get drunk and laid. :headbang:

KY_Fried442 said:
Happy new year TD and everybody else. I think 2k5 is gonna be a really good year for some reason.
It will be a good year. 2k4 sucked! (Except for the Anthrax CDs).

ThraxDude said:
It will be a good year. 2k4 sucked! (Except for the Anthrax CDs).
Well as you know I started 2K4 pretty bummed out over a certain girl, we even let it ruin our trip to Mardi Gras, that's not to say we didn't have a good time, but it wasn't what it could've been....this summer ruled though! Lots of good shows....I have high expectations for 2k5.