Happy New Years

happy new year to everyone here!!!! this is gonna be a :kickass: year for sure!
thank you so much for all the nice words and the support, you cant imagine how comforting your friendship is, and yes, i have a small surprise for you guys, no official announcement yet but there is a new ep on the way, i record it mostly in my new studio (this time i do most of the engineering as well)
and as a big THANK YOU i think to offer it free on our website
more news soon
tomer

no: enslaved

thank you so much for all the nice words and the support, you cant imagine how comforting your friendship is, and yes, i have a small surprise for you guys, no official announcement yet but there is a new ep on the way, i record it mostly in my new studio (this time i do most of the engineering as well)
more news soon
tomer

WOW! awesome a new ep!

and free? amazing.

Wow. That's really great of you. Cheers Tomer. I can't wait. It's also good to have some news on the status of the band.

This year seems like it's going to be the best one I've had in a long time, if all things go as planned.

more news soon
tomer

great news :) :kickass:

more news soon
tomer

Great news Tomer - Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

NP : Awake!