Happy St Paddy's Day

I'm half irish, and lived there for ten years before moving to my other homeland, Scotland.

So, on behalf of Irish folks EVERYWHERE, thanks for calling it saint PADDY'S day, cause i've had endless amounts of Americans calling it saint PATTY'S day.

slangeva!

Yeah, looking forward to continuing the "War on Terror" in Belfast and Dublin. When we've sorted the sand my pals out, the bogtrotters are next......

Final_Product said:
cause i've had endless amounts of Americans calling it saint PATTY'S day.

How bout Senator Ted "I've got malt whiskey instead of hemoglobin and that's why I'm yellow and stumble around" Kennedy? His mob family's Irish, born in some gambling house in South Boston, and he says

"Hoppy Saint Potty's Day."

Yeah, thanks, Senator. All the other infants are waiting for you to shit or get off the pot.

Jurched

Death Shed said:
Yeah, looking forward to continuing the "War on Terror" in Belfast and Dublin. When we've sorted the sand my pals out, the bogtrotters are next......

stpatricksday07.gif

I forgot, its not terrorism when it sponsored by America.
Harrods, Canary Wharf, Birmingham, Warrington, Omagh, Enniskillen, plus many many others they happen, we pick up pieces, carry on. A few coons fly a couple of planes into office block in America, you think the sky is falling in, you totally dumbstruck. What if the coons were sponsored by British politicians? You would shit yourself, want to strike back at the terrorist scum and their paymasters. Thats why we Brits laugh at your reaction to 9/11, soft fuckers. Don't think its over, we wont forget who paid for the IRA to bomb shoot and kill civilians.
Stupid pretend retarded roadmending spud-eaters, thats who.
"Hey my Mom's a quarter Irish, begorrah, here have a few bucks for the bhoys back home, let's have a sing-song, I'm feeling homesick for the Emerald Isle." Twats