Happy Thanksgiving everyone

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
:Spin: :hotjump: :Spin: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :Spin: :hotjump: :Spin:

and for our foreign friends that are saying "WTF?" right now, here is an explanation from wikipedia: "Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated in North America, generally observed as an expression of gratitude. The most common view of its origin is that it was to give thanks to God for the bounty of the autumn harvest. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving guys, even though I'm from Sweden, where we don't celebrate it. ;) (Have read some about it in school, though. ;))

Yes I think I am a little late on the Thanksgiving Wish..... but it is good to be thankful for health, my family, my friends (to include net friends) and the fact metal is still alive and well in late 2004. The fact The Steelers (American football) are 9-1 makes things sweet as well.

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
Hell our football team has won like 5 games in their 3 seasons. Maybe it's because they are called the Texans, what a stupid ass name.
Hey you .... hush. They are having a fairly good season. We have season tickets and except for the Packer game (Mom and Dad used those tickets) I've been to every home game so far. We beat the Titans yesterday. I'm proud of our boys!! I do agree that their name is goofy though......

Happy late Thanksgiving ya'll! I hope you took the time to tell your loved ones how thankful you are for them.