hard n heavy

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I came across one of these Hard n Heavy compilations that has recently been re-issued on DVD. I picked up #5 has all the bands on the heavier side. Anthrax, Maiden, Megadeth, Sepultura, Exodus, Death Angel & Testament. check out their website for more info on where to find these. They give a complete listing of all locations that sell their dvd's.
www.rockthology.com

here's another place, they only appear to have Vol. 1 & 2
http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?cart=141571754&style=movie&HT_Search_Info=hard+n+heavy+volume+5&HT_Search=TITLE
:devil:

Ohhhh is that the "Thrash/Speed Metal Special"??

I have Hard N Heavy volumes 1-7 on video and I've seen the thrash/speed one too, but the stuff on the thrash/speed one was basically a best of from the normal volumes... there was nothing new on it, it was just all the interviews they'd done on the other issues with the heavier non-hair bands put together on one video.

Hard N Heavy's rocked... but started getting crapper as they went along and started featuring grunge bands. Volumes 1 and 2 are the best! Rhett Forrester - Assume The Position... killer video clip!!! :D

I loved the intros at the start of the issues too, especially the phone sex one haha!

The Trooper said:
Ohhhh is that the "Thrash/Speed Metal Special"??

I have Hard N Heavy volumes 1-7 on video and I've seen the thrash/speed one too, but the stuff on the thrash/speed one was basically a best of from the normal volumes... there was nothing new on it, it was just all the interviews they'd done on the other issues with the heavier non-hair bands put together on one video.

Hard N Heavy's rocked... but started getting crapper as they went along and started featuring grunge bands. Volumes 1 and 2 are the best! Rhett Forrester - Assume The Position... killer video clip!!! :D

I loved the intros at the start of the issues too, especially the phone sex one haha!
WHICH ONE WAS THE ONE WITH DOROR & PRIEST ON IT? I PASSED WHEN I SAW DORO'S "BUTTERFACE" ON THE COVER, EHK.....:yuk:

Ahhh cool :) I gotta check out the later ones, but alot of them don't look very good from the covers coz they feature lots of grungy bands.