Hard Rock / Metal Show

Did you already listened the 'hard rock/metal show' on Radio Backtrack?

• Regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• Never

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

I saw that quite a lot of you read my thread about my 'hard rock and metal show' (see also on my signature). I did that show since July 2010, moved it from the Tuesday afternoon to the Wednesday night, with the hope to have more listeners. I added one hour to my show, to change a little bit of the regular show. Every listener who listen the show on the radio website are mentioned on the broadcast program, I mean the number of listeners. The problem at this stage is that I'm spending 5 - 6 hours every week to make my show ready and there are less and less 'visible' listeners, only a peak of 3 in my last show :( I began to be tired to do this show for only few listeners.

If I'm doing this thread, it's to know if some of you already listened my show, regularly, sometimes or never. I'll do my birthday very special show on the Wednesday 21st December and with the answers obtained over here, I'll take my decision if I'll continue to do this show in 2012 or not. That means that if I had at least 10 or more regular listeners, I'll continue this show and if not, I'll give up. Thanks a lot in advance :) I'm doing a break in my show until my birthday one, the time to think or rethink of the future of my show.