hardcore mix. help me out.

Did you record only 1 track of guitars??

Record 2 tracks of you playing the same (unless you want a harmony with the 2 guitars) and pan one track 100% Left and the other 100% Right. That will make this sound 1000x better.

I actually recorded one guitar and duplicated it with a different amplitube setting. Is that okay? I did all of this. The guitar is getting rerecorded but I just wanted to test it out. Screamed it, played guitar and bass, and ezdrummer for drums. Any other ideas. To my ear the cymbals sound like ass. I just don't know how to fix them. A low pass just makes things muffled.

I actually recorded one guitar and duplicated it with a different amplitube setting. Is that okay? I did all of this. The guitar is getting rerecorded but I just wanted to test it out. Screamed it, played guitar and bass, and ezdrummer for drums. Any other ideas. To my ear the cymbals sound like ass. I just don't know how to fix them. A low pass just makes things muffled.

just cant copy and paste the guitar tracks. double track that shit! makes it phasey and just loud