Hardrock Mix

the mix needs alot work ........the drums sound boxy ........ the vox is out of tune in some parts.....it sounds like it was recorded live in one take .....sorry to be pickyyyyyy.......but i do like the song!

the mix needs alot work ........the drums sound boxy ........ the vox is out of tune in some parts.....it sounds like it was recorded live in one take .....sorry to be pickyyyyyy.......but i do like the song!

yea it was a quick recording session, everything was far from tight and the vocals were seriously out of tune.
They just wanted to have the song they wrote recorded and out there as quick as possible, and trust me it could've sounded worse if I listened to them.
We were busy as hell on our own so we didn't have the time to perfectionize everything, but they're coming back in september to record the songs as tight as possible.

Now on to the song. It wasn't recorded in 1 take, but due to it's untightness I understand why you think that... the drums sound like that because I was, unfortunately, not using my own mics. those were regular and supercheap dynamic mics (4 of 'm, not even a full setup!).

But I'm glad you like it!