Harem Scarem?

Pete Lesperance (guitar) did a solo album called "Down In It" which I thought destroyed Harry's solo album. He then re-recorded the entire album with the Our Lady Peace guitarist under the band name Fair Ground...basically made them rock a little more.

Wimpy...yeah, but still well written....kinda like Harem Scarem "Unplugged". I guess I should also mention the Darren Smith Band, "Keep The Spirit Alive"...most of it sounds just like Harem, and it features the guitarist from Killer Dwarfs. Gotta love those Canadians sticking together!

Anything that has anything to do with Killer Dwarfs automatically rules.

Pete Lesperance (guitar) did a solo album called "Down In It" which I thought destroyed Harry's solo album. He then re-recorded the entire album with the Our Lady Peace guitarist under the band name Fair Ground...basically made them rock a little more.

I have both the "Down In It" and Fair Ground version, I actually thought Pete's first version was a little faster paced. Quality stuff though.

I have Down In It but I hadn't heard about the Fair Ground version. I'll have to check it out.

I also have a solo CD from the drummer, Creighton Doane, called Learning More and More About Less and Less. Pretty good disc, although it never grabbed me like Harem Scarem did.