Has anyone seen the Playgirl with Peter Steele!?!?!

:lol: I saw the cover just once and I almost died laughing, he looked so goofy. Perfect for a band with such a great sense of humor.

NAD said:
:lol: I saw the cover just once and I almost died laughing, he looked so goofy. Perfect for a band with such a great sense of humor.

I don't think he looked goofy but too each their own. Yes they do have a great since of humor. If you have seen the After Dark dvd, then you have only seen part of thier humor. They did a full commentary on the whole thing which cracks me up everytime i watch it.

peter_cover.jpg

and here i found 2 explicit pictures, which i didnt wanted to post... cause well yeah see for yerself :D
http://www.groundzero-brooklyn.com/TON/pg/pipg2.html

Think I 'accidently' found one on the net while looking for other stuff *ahem* and I agree, it was quite funny, but he can get away with it!

Are you kidding!! I have that copy of Playgirl, and I still look at it to this day. And yeah, I wonder what he was thinking when they told him to pose with the phone. Or with those candles on the bed. I wish I was that girl he was posing with though.

Stoner Sioux said:
Are you kidding!! I have that copy of Playgirl, and I still look at it to this day. And yeah, I wonder what he was thinking when they told him to pose with the phone. Or with those candles on the bed. I wish I was that girl he was posing with though.

i wish i was steele

I bought the original Playgirl magazine with Peter on it when it was published, August 1995 ;)
I think it will be a collector's item or something like that later on...
Lucky me :p.