Has everyone/anyone seen the new Therion video?

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
As mentioned earlier, I am completely blown away by the new album! Musicians that can meld complex pieces of music with a variety of infectious hooks are what its all about.

And this song, "Son of the Staves of Time" is parcticularly amazing... although the imagery in the actual video is pretty cheesy.

Therion - "Son of the Staves of Time" off Gothic Kabalah released in January of 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-EOYJQMMY

Be sure to see them while they're on tour. If you guys have seen them this tour, please post your reviews. I'd love to read them. I sure hope I can go when they come to Chicagoland. Although I may have to choose between seeing either them or Nightwish (as they are on a Friday/Saturday same weekend) due to work conflicts. Its going to KILL me if I can only do one and have to choose!

The Michael

interesting that the music is also an ever-so-slightly different mix. But the song, as well as every other song from Gothic Kabbalah, is truly amazing. It's funny this was posted tonight, as I've had the Gothic Kabbalah cd(s) in the car again the last couple of days.

Unfortunately I lack the time and money to travel to Jaxx - the closest venue to me for this tour. I hope everyone who has the good fortune to do so can see them on this tour.

Thanks for posting the video Michael. As busy as I have been lately, I've missed a few things such as this. :cry:

I really LOVE this song and the vid is pretty good. Such a shame that Mats is no longer in the band - I would have loved to see him perform this song someday. I was hoping for a Cleveland date on this tour, but so far nothing official..:cry:

interesting that the music is also an ever-so-slightly different mix. But the song, as well as every other song from Gothic Kabbalah, is truly amazing. It's funny this was posted tonight, as I've had the Gothic Kabbalah cd(s) in the car again the last couple of days.

Unfortunately I lack the time and money to travel to Jaxx - the closest venue to me for this tour. I hope everyone who has the good fortune to do so can see them on this tour.

Thanks for posting the video Michael. As busy as I have been lately, I've missed a few things such as this. :cry:

Interesting, I also noticed this, the song sounds "different" from the album version somehow.

I love the song though, damn, Mats should've stayed:erk: