Has there been any albums that you cant stop listening to in the past week or so?

Mr. Shred-ididle

Its Chinese-Tilt ya' head
Jan 25, 2003
This isnt a fvourite album thread, its a your most listened to album this week, and why, get it?
For me its definatly Enemy's of Reality by Nevermore. Yeah the production sucks, but the riffs and songs are just soooooooo killer i forget about the bad production. Loomis is just...god, seriously. The riffs are just so brutal but with Warrells scarey melodies. It absolutly rips the pants of DHiaDW

So what about you guys?

Destroy Erase Improve by Meshuggah. I'm currently in the mood for some brutal technical music. :D (Plus I finally got myself to dig out the lyrics and the songs gained enormous depth at it.)

The Yngster said:
Not an album, but a song. Black Dahlia Project "Contagion", the riffs are awesome, reminds me of At The Gates. The have a video at the headbangers ball site which is really cool

Yeah, Black Dahlia Murder you mean? that band kicks serious ass. It's like Swedish Death metal on crack.

This week I've been listening to ummm... a lot of V, Necrophagist, and Decapitated. The brewwwtal stuff I guess.

Testament - The Legacy
Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done

I bought the last two in July and i'm still listening to them daily, fuckin' great cd's.

Serge... said:
Yeah, Black Dahlia Murder you mean? that band kicks serious ass. It's like Swedish Death metal on crack.

This week I've been listening to ummm... a lot of V, Necrophagist, and Decapitated. The brewwwtal stuff I guess.
*smacks forehead* Yeah I realized I had the name wrong after going and telling everyone about them :(