Hate Ammo Official

Jan 26, 2009
Hugs and Kisses to you. :) Go check out Assailant's MySpace...I left a Swedish message for you. :p

I saw ;)

Thanx Gate..

Hopefully I wont record any more demo trax. Ive put down vocals on the same 7 songs 3 times already..

We will bring the mojo to the studio next week, trum recordings galore. Goddamnit! :heh:

PEACE!

don't forget to bring an ample supply
of sheep for john! haha

sheep_shagger1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA!!! the truth is that I have talked to a local farmer and told him to put up some goats for hire. All on CRJ´s expence account of course, So we can have us all a satanic upsidedown turned sheep evening, Its up to John how far he wanna take this ;)

Hey Cora! Thanx, I bet this will be a trip to remember. :heh:

So far the entire chicago area seemes to be filled with sick motherfuckers so I will be right at home o_O

HAHAHA!!! the truth is that I have talked to a local farmer and told him to put up some goats for hire. All on CRJ´s expence account of course, So we can have us all a satanic upsidedown turned sheep evening, Its up to John how far he wanna take this ;)

Hey Cora! Thanx, I bet this will be a trip to remember. :heh:

So far the entire chicago area seemes to be filled with sick motherfuckers so I will be right at home o_O

HA!!! Kick-ass!!!