Hate Eternal on MTV2's Extreme Rock show

Thared

Oct 1, 2002
Louisiana, USA
Visit site
Everybody, lets tell as many people as possible to go to the MTV2 message board and post under a topic I made that you'd also like to see the new Hate Eternal video on MTV2's Extreme Rock show! The video will be airing on the Extreme Rock show Tuesday, April 29, at 1:30am. Siging up for an account on mtv.com is easy, just put in fake information. Here's the link:
http://www.mtv.com/community/message_boards/boardsdir.jhtml#
Click on MTV2, and you should see my Hate Eternal topic. Thanks a lot, and don't forget to rate it a 4 on the left side!

As Lina posted once, they play Agalloch, Winds, Arcturus, Lacuna Coil, Soilwork, and I'd presume others on Frat Life and Sorority Life.

Yeah they play Soilwork all the time on frat life, and PT during the ending credits. Ive heard Arcturus once, I am yet to hear any Agalloch, but I MAY have heard something that sounded like them once. Thank the only person who has brains in MTV for that, Ian Robisnon...who has introduced COUNTLESS upon COUNTLESS metal bands to the MTV brass in the past 4 yrs.

I don't know -- I'm thinking it will be some good songs and bad. What's that one pseudo-metal show they have now? Extreme Rock or something like that? Has to be better than that.

If Ian Robinson hosts it, youll most likely see Morbid Angel, Haunted, Napalm Death, At the gates and Emperor videos. The gay rock music has its own show, with those two cuntrags from shit charlotte.