HATE: 'Leviathan' Lyric Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Polish extreme metallers HATE will release their new album, "Crusade: Zero", on February 10 in North America via Napalm Records. The follow-up to 2013's "Solarflesh" was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland with the Wieslawski brothers. "Crusade: Zero" track listing: 01. Vox Dei (A Call From Beyond) 02. Lord, Make Me An Instrument Of Thy Wrath 03. Death Liberator 04. Leviathan 05. Doomsday Celebrities 06. Hate Is The Law 07. Valley Of Darkness 08. Crusade Zero 09. The Omnipresence 10. Rise Omega The Consequence! 11. Dawn Of War 12. Black Aura Debris 13. The Reaping (bonus track) The official lyric video for the song "Leviathan" can be seen below. Also available is the clip for the track "Valley Of Darkness". Commented HATE guitarist/vocalist Adam "ATF Sinner" Buszko: "While you wait for 'Crusade:Zero' to attack your senses quite soon, we give you this blasphemous and haunting picture for the song 'Valley of Darkness'. "I chose this song as a first glimpse into 'Crusade' because of its morbid seriousness and blasphemous atmosphere which, I believe, constitues a main foundation for the album. "The song is a requiem for the civilization as we know it. All you do is 'following a death cult caravan through valley of darkness...'" HATE in March 2014 announced the addition of drummer Pawel "Pavulon" Jaroszewicz to the group's ranks.

hatecrusadezerocd_0.jpg

More...