Hatebreeder Deluxe Edition

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
As some of you might have heard, a Deluxe Edition of the Hatebreeder album is coming at the end of this month. This is the second COB release from Nuclear Blast after the band ended their licence deal with the label but Nuclear Blast still make money with the bands name. I think that some people will buy the album again because of the bonus stuff, like one or two bonus tracks (I think Aces High will be featured) and the Downfall video aswell as some multimedia stuff like screensavers and so on. Of course I will buy it again. What about the others?

My last girl kidnapped my Hatebreeder (it's my fav.!)
and now we have broken... :(

I have to rebuy it but i think i'll buy the first edition (the completelely green one-on the links border too)

Never give a COB album to anyone, esp. to a girl!!!

she's better off death...

Hmm, I have yet to buy the deluxe something wild cd too but perhaps sometime later, when I dont think having 2 copies of one cd is waste of money ;)

It depends. Nuclear Blast sells it for 13.99 € like the Something Wild Deluxe Edition. Mailorders like EMP in Germany sell the SW DE for 15.50 €. But they are the first who have the Hate Crew Deathroll flag. Here is the pic:

850512.jpg