HATESPHERE: New Song 'Fear Me' Available For Streaming

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Fear Me", a brand new song from Danish thrashers HATESPHERE, can be streamed in the YouTube clip below. The track comes off the band's eighth studio album, "Murderlust", which will be released on September 27 via Massacre Records. The CD was recorded at Antfarm Studios in Aarhus, Denmark with producer Tue Madsen (THE HAUNTED, SICK OF IT ALL, MOONSPELL, DARK TRANQUILLITY) and it once again features cover artwork by MNEMIC's Mircea Gabriel Eftemie."Murderlust" will be made available as both standard and digipack.The track listing is as follows:01. Murderlust02. Pandora's Hell03. Fear Me04. The Violent Act05. Punishable By Death06. In Process07. Iconoclast08. Darkest Of Forces09. Refill The Chest10. Assassin (MUSE cover)Digipack bonus tracks:11. Murderlust (pre-production)12. 500 Dead People (live)HATESPHERE will support HYPOCRISY on the second leg of the "End Of Disclosure Tour 2013" this fall.HATESPHERE's most recent album, "The Great Bludgeoning", entered the official chart in Denmark at position No. 40. The group's 2009 effort, "To The Nines", landed at No. 36 while 2007's "Serpent Smiles and Killer Eyes" debuted at No. 26.Vocalist Esben "Esse" Hansen joined HATESPHERE as the band's new singer in June 2010.

hatespheremurderlustcd_600.jpg

More...