Hatesphere Recording Update

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
HATESPHERE To Enter Studio In February

Danish death-thrashers HATESPHERE will enter Jailhouse Studios in February with producer Tommy Hansen (HELLOWEEN, PRETTY MAIDS) to record their new album, tentatively due in May through Italy's Scarlet Records.

HATESPHERE's most recent mini-album, "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Black", contained three studio cuts and four live tracks and was the group's first release with drummer Anders Gyldenøhr, who replaced Morten Toft Hansen (RAUNCHY) in May.

From BlabberMouth.Net

PS.........This maybe a Testament related news story.........more info at a later date!

Dirt Junior said:
HATESPHERE!!! KICK ASS!!!!!

ANYONE HAVE THE TRACKLISTING FOR THAT EP THEY PUT OUT??:err:

Their Singer JB, just sent it to me, got it yesterday......heres the track listing:

1. Release The Pain
2. Bark At The Moon
3. Caught In A Mosh
4. Low Life Vendetta(Live)
5. Bloodsoil(Live)
6. Plague(Live)
7. Hate(Live)

Their version of Bark at the Moon --doesn't sound like Ozzy's-- It's pretty cool, but it's so different --if you didn't know the song ahead of time, you'd never know it was a cover.

This band has awesome drumming, the whole Bloodred Hatred album has that fast and brutal double bass.

My guess, your secret involves the old drummer????

Insania said:
Their version of Bark at the Moon --doesn't sound like Ozzy's-- It's pretty cool, but it's so different --if you didn't know the song ahead of time, you'd never know it was a cover..............
My guess, your secret involves the old drummer????
Your right about that Bark Of The Moon cover.......you'd never know.......But your secret guess is dead wrong.......:erk:

Deadly Embrace said:
Your right about that Bark Of The Moon cover.......you'd never know.......But your secret guess is dead wrong.......:erk:
Allright, I may be dead wrong, but you gotta give me props for trying.

But I guess it's a lot harder for you, eh? Sitting there, what with your fishnet stockings and fuck-me pumps on (and who knows what else:D ), just itching to spread the word but you've been DENIED!!:p :p Man, that really must be a bitch...

I just picked up the self-titled, debut album. Damn. Hatesphere is for real. I think I may even like the first album more than the second one. Once again...thanks to the Testament community for spreading the word about these guys. Their brand of death/thrash is intense and addictive.

Steiner said:
I just picked up the self-titled, debut album. Damn. Hatesphere is for real.
That one is awesome, too.

Does anyone have/ heard the very first album, Condemned Future, recorded under the name Necrosis? The latest full length has some untitled hidden tracks that come from old demos, depending on what release you have...