Hatesphere

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
While on Tour we had the extreme pleasure to play (& drink with) with Hatespere, from Denmark. A close friend of mine Julia, introduced me to JB,
their very tall frontman, we hit it off really fast, & good!.........I was first given their 2 CD's on the No Mercy Tour (thanks to The Haunted's Tour Manager), they were supporting The Haunted on a European One Kill Run Tour. I really liked the new CD... Bloodred Hatred(2002)!.........I would say they are very close to what The Haunted are like musically. Powerful Big Singer, with a forcefull Stage presence!.....The guitar players are young but gifted, watch out for these guys, they set the stage on fire!.......JB gave me permission to Video tape them at The Fun & Crust festival(Bonn, germany).......and I have to say it is probably the best video I have ever shot!...........I'm sending them a copy & they may use it for a future DVD release, or home Video footage. Check them out they are really great live.......& their CD's are excellant....they also have a self titled album(2001)...thats a rawer form of the band, but worth the price of entertainment!...........They would be a perfect match to tour with Testament...
Hey Dirt Jr............They Are Right Up Your Alley!.....Anyone else into these guys?..............................Hatesphere....my pick of the month CD! Check them out !........................................................:yell:...Heres their Website Link.......

http://hatesphere.com/home.html

001.jpg

I love Hatesphere ... I bought their first CD back to 2001 when I went to the cd store to buy the Dragonlord album. Then I went home with 2 killer albums.

I see, DE will become a mixture of Oliver Stone and James Cameron in the metal scene ... he´s videotaping everything on stage and will get the metal oscar. DE, I´m bad in art, but I´ll build you an oscar of golden aluminium foil :D

I just downloaded the 4 mp3's they have on their website from their 2002 record and , what can I say but WOW :cool: They have a very powerful sound. I really dig the speedy melodic riffs. Does remind me of the Haunted a little bit but these guys for some reason seem faster and much more dynamic, and much more melodic riffage. Excellent recommendation.

I gotta get the full CD. :kickass:

Deadly Embrace said:
They would be a perfect match to tour with Testament...

Definately.

HATESPHERE: Live Video Posted Online - Aug. 17, 2003
Danish death-thrashers HATESPHERE have posted a couple of video clips from their recent show at KB in Malmö, Sweden. Check them out: live, backstage (.avi format). Also available are several live photos from a gig at Zeche Carl in Essen, Germany. View them here.

As previously reported, HATESPHERE will enter the studio the first weekend in September to record a couple of cover songs plus a brand new track. In addition, they will mix three or four live songs which were recorded at their hometown show earlier this year. The whole package will be released as a mini-CD through Italy's Scarlet Records in December. Immediately following the EP recording/mixing sessions, HATESPHERE will focus on writing new material for the group's next studio album, tentatively due in early 2004.

Upcoming HATESPHERE tour dates:

Oct. 02 – TBA, GER
Oct. 03 – Wachenroth, GER – Juz
Oct. 04 – Weimar, GER - Stoye Hall
Nov. 01 – Aalborg, DEN - Aalborg Metal Festival '03
Nov. 14 – Salzgitter, GER - Forellenhof
Nov. 15 – Cloppenburg, GER - Rote Schue
Feb. 07 – Kolding, DEN – Godset

From BlabberMouth.Net