Haul of the big ass kind

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
The eBay friend I help out got in a big LP collection so I picked through it before it hit eBay. Let's just say that I'll be working for the next 3 or 4 weeks to pay this off. :D

All of the vinyl is near mint! A couple things I grabbed just to get a better copy of (like the Anthrax albums).

------LP's-------
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction (a near mint copy!)
Motorhead & Girlschool - St Valentines Day Massacre (10")
Anthrax - Fistful Of Metal
Anthrax - Armed And Dangerous
Rock Goddes - Hell Hath No Fury (painting cover)
Syron Vanes - Bringer Of Evil
Saxon - Saxon
Angel Witch - Angel Witch
Grim Reaper - See You In Hell (Ebony pressing)
Armored Saint - Lesson Well Learned (E.P.)

-------CD's---------
Black Fate - Commander Of Fate
Sacred Rite - Rites Of Passage Vol 1
Sacred Rite - Rites Of Passage Vol 2
Axehammer - Lord Of The Realm
Attacker - Battle At Helm's Deep
Attacker - The Second Coming
Satan's Host - Metal From Hell
Burning Star - No Turning Back
Mirage - And The Earth Shall Crumble
Bitch - A Rose By Any Other Name
Metalium - As One Chapter 4 (new release)

There are about 15 more LP's of just common stuff like Sabbath, Dead Boys, Hendrix and so on.

tsorl said:

That's what I said upon finding them in that collection. And the condidtion of both is unbelievable!

tsorl said:
This is one of Harry Conklin's ex-bands, right? How's it like?

Yep, Conklin is the singer. It's interesting, not mind blowing though. Thrashy with a splash of satan. :) I'd never heard it but knew that it was a hard album to find. It was just reissued on Old Metal, there will be plenty on eBay soon. :)

Congrats, shitload of material, that's a haul! :kickass:

I got something much more modest today:

Spastic Ink - "Ink Compatible"
Silver Seraph - "Silver Seraph"
Radakka - 'Requiem For The Innocent"
Manigance - "Ange Ou Demon"
Manigance - "D'Un Autre Sang"

Bryant said:
Great haul Greeno. I would love to hear "See You in Hell" remastered. It was a great disc, but the production was lousy.

Bryant
I think I got it on CD somewhere, but maybe I mix up with "Rock You to Hell" :confused:

Greeno said:
The eBay friend I help out got in a big LP collection so I picked through it before it hit eBay. Let's just say that I'll be working for the next 3 or 4 weeks to pay this off. :D

All of the vinyl is near mint! A couple things I grabbed just to get a better copy of (like the Anthrax albums).

WOW Green when you hook up with a haul you go all out! thats awsome :D

JonnyD said:
WOW Green when you hook up with a haul you go all out! thats awsome :D

:lol:
Yeah, it was a big one. But like I said, I'll be working for him for the next 3 weeks (1 day a week) to pay it off..... hahaha... It's cool he lets me run up a tab. :)

Greeno said:
:lol:
Yeah, it was a big one. But like I said, I'll be working for him for the next 3 weeks (1 day a week) to pay it off..... hahaha... It's cool he lets me run up a tab. :)

hehehehe that is cool my Marijuana dealer is the only one that does that for me :confused: lol

JonnyD said:
hehehehe that is cool my Marijuana dealer is the only one that does that for me :confused: lol

:lol: :lol:

You crack me up! If nothing else at least you're building up good credit for when you go to buy you're first house. :) I'm sure "Bob the pot dealer" will come up on your credit report. :)

Greeno said:
:lol: :lol:

You crack me up! If nothing else at least you're building up good credit for when you go to buy you're first house. :) I'm sure "Bob the pot dealer" will come up on your credit report. :)

hehehehe I hope so ....*Bob* is the only one I have good credit with hahahaha :loco: