Have A Safe Trip Everybody

Dr.Froth

Bassist for SMC
Aug 24, 2010
I know a few of you are already there, some are leaving today, and even more like ME will be getting in tomorrow...and then some on Thursday (make sure you are there for the Six Minute Century show)...and some on Friday (shame on you for missing Six Minute Century...haha).

The point is: Be safe in your travels. Don't get attacked by rabid gerbials with ball shingles, hassled by the man, raped by terrorists, struck by metorites, eatan by carnivours man-eating cows, or lost.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you as this is my first time to not only play in Atlanta, but also to attend this festival...and I can't meet you if you do not make it alive.

See you all there...It's gonna be moist.:kickass:

Fly smoothly, drive safe. Give yourself time and attention in both cases. Can't wait to see you all there.

To everyone going (including all my dear friends), be safe and enjoy yourselves. See you all next year and hopefully I'll be able to bring the wife! :)

And please, have some drinks for me!

To everyone going (including all my dear friends), be safe and enjoy yourselves. See you all next year and hopefully I'll be able to bring the wife! :)

And please, have some drinks for me!
Had more than a few. :kickass: Wish you had been there. Had a safe trip home, though of course multiple flight delays due to congestion at Newark. Then a passenger got sick and we couldn't get off the plane until the paramedics took care of her. Always something.

Did everyone else get home ok?

I head home tomorrow, i'm ready to get back to life. This was a kick ass way to end my summer, I'm going to be reeling from seeing myfaves for the next few months. I'm stoked right now cos just read a possibility of a late 2011 first full USA tour!!!! I'm hoping it pans out...I still need to share fisu with Zac...hehee...