Have a wheat allergy? THEN PREPARE TO BURN!!!

sorry to tear down the walls of your reality, sometimes the truth is shocking. if you need some comforting im available for hugs. or petting. ya know, whatever makes you feel better.

This is totally unacceptable... Bad enough she believes in the stuff, but they have to buttfuck the child by telling her "Sorry honey, Jesus says you're fucked because you can't eat our crackers."

Edit: Stuffed turtle soup?

I feel worst for the little girl,
because, she is probably brainwashed
into the lies of catholisism, and,
she will probably take this as a rejection
from God himself - so, keep a watch on this
girl, she will rate high in my "people likely to become
serial killer list".

neal said:
sorry to tear down the walls of your reality, sometimes the truth is shocking. if you need some comforting im available for hugs. or petting. ya know, whatever makes you feel better.

yes I'm all shaken up..... :ill: from this story.... I wonder if god knows about this?

Dead_Lioness said:
yes I'm all shaken up..... :ill: from this story.... I wonder if god knows about this?

Hes probably shaking his head just like us.

As a Catholic myself I say what the fuck. Get the Pope off his ass and do something about this.

No wonder most of you hate organized religion. I hate baptists the most I think. They piss me off and give Christianity in general a terrible terrible name.

That's terrible. The poor girl is probably devstated... being brainwashed and such. Hopefully this will help her realize that the church is a load of shit.

Now stuffed turtles... THERE is something I can worship.

Stealer of Dreams said:
That's terrible. The poor girl is probably devstated... being brainwashed and such. Hopefully this will help her realize that the church is a load of shit.

Now stuffed turtles... THERE is something I can worship.

The church is full of shit and a bunch of money grubbers at that. In my town the Catholic church has this huge church, well it wasn't enough, they are building an even bigger church right next to the one they already have.