have any of you guys ever listened to these bands ???

Brady k

Punish Them
these guys are fucking nuts man ,, craziest vocalist i have ever heard along with some of the fastest drumming you will ever hear..

Hideous Miscreation - http://www.myspace.com/hideousmiscreation

and Thrown to Belial - www.myspace.com/throwntobelial

Same drummer and vocalist in each band..

these guys are very talented , i'm not saying its my favourite style of metal , but it is definiately worth checking out !!

Terrible.

The drummer isn't terrible, but he's one of the less interesting that I've heard in this genre. And he's nowhere near the fastest....

The singer is terrible however. Sounds like a sissy. I can't get behind "brutal" music that has any sissy elements. :lol:

If this is really the craziest stuff you've ever heard, I could probably think of several bands to recommend.......

Terrible.

The drummer isn't terrible, but he's one of the less interesting that I've heard in this genre. And he's nowhere near the fastest....

The singer is terrible however. Sounds like a sissy. I can't get behind "brutal" music that has any sissy elements. :lol:

If this is really the craziest stuff you've ever heard, I could probably think of several bands to recommend.......

Benighted maybe ?

Fleshgod Apocalypse are really fast on many parts

Haha I was just going to say "If you want brutal total ass-fuckery rape death metal, check out Fleshgod Apocalypse!" :D

Seriously... those guys rape most other death metal bands I've heard and it's a HUGE plus that they're incorporating classical music in death metal too, kinda brings back some Cryptopsy memories... well, old Cryptopsy that is. Now that Cryptopsy switched gender, I think Fleshgod Apocalypse is the "new" Cryptopsy for me.

Anyone else getting tired of all these soulless, trendy death metal bands that have been flooding the scene lately? Morbid Angel need to release a new album asap and school these mofos!!!

I'm sure somebody will say it eventually, so I'm going to beat you to the punch. I'm a total elitist douchebag asshole when it comes to brutal death metal.

If I hear those vocals, I turn it off immediately, write off the band completely, and maybe even call them fags. :lol:

There is nothing you can do to stop me!!!!