have u ever listened to Dellamorte ?

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
.. old swedish Death/Grind? Metal band in wich Mattias has been playing for some years.. also readed that their drummer Kennet Englund, has toured with Katatonia.

i found one of their cds that are claimed to be soldout from their own site, and hasn't found it on ebay or their label site (osmose productions) either.. " Home Sweet Hell " and its on a cool price ( ~ $9.54 ) here on a brazilian store..

but i never heard it before.. what about it ? ( worth buying? )

theire singer (i think he sings), Daniel Dellamorte, was in a swedish docusoap called "baren", the bar, once..

he was amusing. and had metal shows in primetime tv.

Dellamorte ain't bad.. "everything you hate" is a great cd..

@Hobo
haha... Daniel Ekerot of insision was on Baren? What year was it? :D

He was in Baren in 2000. "Daniel Dellamorte". He finished second. I actually saw Baren back then and I knew I recognized Daniel from somewhere the times I've seen Insision. I finally added it up when I realized Daniel used to be in the band Dellamorte :p

I once ordered a few Subdive-CDs directly from Mattias, a couple of years ago, and he included a vinyl copy of Dellamorte's "Fuck me Satan"-EP. Sweet. However, I'm in the process of selling some stuff, so I might sell that record in the near or distant future. Contact me if you're interested.

I saw Dellamorte back in 1997, if I'm not totally wrong. To be honest, I didn't like them that much. I don't remember Mattias from that gig, maybe he wasn't with the band on this tour- that would explain why they weren't so good ;) They played together with Bewitched but I don't remember Anders either. Otherwise, it would have been a legendary Katatonia- related- gig :worship: As far as I remember, the best band that evening was Swordmaster (has any Kata- member ever played there??) not bad at all but I never heard of them again...

@Joy of Grief: Do you own an original Subdive- CD??? If you ever sell that one- PLEASE.... I WANT!!!

Hehe. The line-up of that band really is full of known people. Beside Norrman and Daniel, Jonas Kjellgren (ex singer of Carnal Forge) was also in DEllamorte. Really funny guy. Met him at Swedenrock a couple of times this summer. He was actually more shitfaced than me at that festival o_O