Have you ever seen Symphorce live?

4 times that I can think of... Biebob, Belgium - Bochum, Germany twice - Wacken

They are great live, such great chemistry! And of course a great singer/frontman, but I had already seen him with Brainstorm a lot of times before I FINALLY got to see Symphorce live for the first time, last year!

Marlies said:
4 times that I can think of... Biebob, Belgium - Bochum, Germany twice - Wacken

They are great live, such great chemistry! And of course a great singer/frontman, but I had already seen him with Brainstorm a lot of times before I FINALLY got to see Symphorce live for the first time, last year!
exactly the same here :)
metal girls united! :D

I missed them in Wacken last year... "because" of Testament playing at the same time, a band I wanted to see for yeaaaaaars, so... my luck :erk:

Looking forward to see the Phorce later this year though!

:erk: I've yet to see them live since I live in the States...BUT I plan to travel next year...yes, that is how crazy I am about these guys! You peeps are truly lucky to live where you live...besides getting to see Symphorce live you get all the wicked metal festivals w/the best lineups! :Smug: must move to Europe to get my metal fix...thank my metal stars for Progpower though!

Europeans are not the only ones who will get to see them now... Us in the Yankee Regions will get em too now :D

*still excited about them coming to PP* :p

It's all about if you can travel to these shows...Britain is great for gigs but try getting to them :erk:

I am yet to see Symphorce live...I believe we may be working on rectifying that :saint:

JonnyD said:
hahaha I live in Vermont! you have to travel far and wide to do anything here .... Pretty state but there aint shit for concerts :loco:

Seems to be the way in America...you're either in the middle of 100 shows a week or 100 miles away from 'em, eh?!

Ayeka said:
Seems to be the way in America...you're either in the middle of 100 shows a week or 100 miles away from 'em, eh?!

Aye! Vermont is bit of a ultra conservative state .. so Heavy Metal tends to be frowned apon ... ya know a bunch of old farts that dont know what a good time is ... hahaha Metallica has been through here once in the last 15 years ... they played here in like 1993 or 94 and that put a stop to most metal bands coming to Vt though King's X playes up here alot ... but to go to anybody good from here you gotta a long ride comin