Have you guys seen the latest Guitar World preview video on youtube?

Mack Addy

Feb 4, 2010
Florida
In the beginning it's showing pictures from a photoshoot of Gus and Ozzy together. In one of these pictures, Gus is seen with a leash around his neck and on his knees with Ozzy holding said leash! All I gotta say is, "What the fuck?" Isn't that a little demeaning towards Gus? He's not just some animal or puppet.. :(

Or maybe this is one of those "Smell The Glove" moments? I don't know, man. Can somebody shed some light on this?

In the beginning it's showing pictures from a photoshoot of Gus and Ozzy together. In one of these pictures, Gus is seen with a leash around his neck and on his knees with Ozzy holding said leash! All I gotta say is, "What the fuck?" Isn't that a little demeaning towards Gus? He's not just some animal or puppet.. :(

Or maybe this is one of those "Smell The Glove" moments? I don't know, man. Can somebody shed some light on this?

thats no leash thats a sword, gus is being knighted thats why he is on his knees

Upon further inspection, I guess it COULD be a sword. I don't know anymore. Couldn't they have made it a little more obvious, like wear some platemail or something? That would have been badass. :D

I think it's just your sick imagination that made you think of Ozzy and Gus as a sado-maso duo :D

The sword was kind of obvious :p

See!? I'm not the only one who didn't see this "sword" at first. I still don't really see it, but it's probably there..

I've read somewhere a few years back that every person wearing a mustache in america is either gay or a policeman.

Plus the dude on your avatar screams Rape so bad.