have you seen this?!

after a really shitty day...this is exactly what I needed. My inner football (soccer for the non-euros) fan loves the Parma 2 - Barnsley 8 reference.

Even better than the Trivium - boat, rudder, strange mountain, stomp ukraine.

While I think it's a very funny interpretation, the dude who made it could have at least spelled Dimbag's name right when he was making his little "in memoriam"-bit in the beginning ... *shakes head*

My favorite bit (except "Fucking Hoff-Style", of course) is when he shows GW Bush and Blair at the "cannot be taught" part ... :lol:

On another note: the drumsound on "Vulgar ..." is still my all time favorite drumsound. That kick and the toms are unsurpassed ... I wish there were kick samples from that record!

smy1 said:
While I think it's a very funny interpretation, the dude who made it could have at least spelled Dimbag's name right when he was making his little "in memoriam"-bit in the beginning ... *shakes head*

My favorite bit (except "Fucking Hoff-Style", of course) is when he shows GW Bush and Blair at the "cannot be taught" part ... :lol:

On another note: the drumsound on "Vulgar ..." is still my all time favorite drumsound. That kick and the toms are unsurpassed ... I wish there were kick samples from that record!
While I agree with your point, you yourself spelled it "DIMbag", shit happens huh? :OMG: