HAVOC now available for streaming

I've never been so excited about a release. Dave, you're torturing me with every little piece of information on the new album, hehe, but it's sweet pain, as I said, full of excitement. I'm totally ablaze with this, and I've NEVER done this so far, but I'm counting the days, the hours and minutes till I can get my hands on the box set. It still feels like ages... :)

I've never been so excited about a release. Dave, you're torturing me with every little piece of information on the new album, hehe, but it's sweet pain, as I said, full of excitement. I'm totally ablaze with this, and I've NEVER done this so far, but I'm counting the days, the hours and minutes till I can get my hands on the box set. It still feels like ages... :)

Totally agree, I have never wanted an album so much.

It's an OK track I think. The production is great, it sounds heavy enough, the keys are really good, they give a different vibe to the song. Maybe it's too 'to the point', I dunno. I have the same feeling from this song than Valley of the Damned from late Hypocrisy album, as the opener track.