HBily s hinekye UI'm,m fucking Drunk!!!FUYCK YOU! bITCH/1!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
fUCK YEA! uOI JUSR HA DA SHITLOAD OF SRINK AT LUCKY BA,LDWINS AND GOT PISSED DRU K OUTR OF MY IMIUND. Called off of work and eefr5yjuothing just to dri nikin doms brew. After 6 hours of sloshing bakc libatiojsn I DECIDEDE TO ACCDIDNELTALY BEAK A CHAIR AND GET KICKECD OUT THE B[PO YUT B . NsSo i heade home to let you know tjtata i made it home and am alive and alw3ekll. i love you all.. O.K I COULD CARE LESS Y IF YOU ALL DIED, BUT IF T ALL FAKENESS MAYBE I DO. yea necrautal if you didd i may care for a day, and that fos for anylohe of you. Holyu shit i just cakl kicked out of a bar with climb thatr and some friend sl.. ir was fucking fun.

P.S CLIMB THARM GRETEL IS PRETTY HOT WITH HER TIGHT ASS TITS, NO OFFENSE T CO YOU COWORKER, I'M HORNY. cHEERS.

heavy fucking metak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always think "ha, how funny, i should go on a drunk posting spree sometime" and then i never do because drunk posting on internet message boards is like, cmon dude, what?

From my last drunken experience: nevermore.

I dunno why but as soon as 2007 began I lost my super drunk prowess and I get sloshed, blackouts, hangovers. way to ruin a 10 years relationship ;/